11.25.2013

Great Eight Holiday Polishes

It might not be December, but the holiday fever always strikes me early. I refuse to decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I'm not listening to Christmas music and polishing my nails with my favorite festive colors. 

Here I've gathered eight of my absolute favorite holiday polishes - rich and glitzy shades to top your tips for the season. (Also to be oogled as you're gripping your mug full of peppermint mocha!)


Note: Many of these are China Glaze, I know. I'm not a brand discriminator, but their holiday collections every single year are the best around. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree - China Glaze does ALWAYS have the best holiday collections!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete