8.28.2013

Fall Fun at Old Navy

Old Navy and I have renewed our relationship over the last few years. The temporary hiatus started after years and years of Fourth of July flag shirts and flip flops that are absolutely terrible for your feet. I couldn't find a lot that fit my style, or fit me well in general. After asking the classic question "I love that! Where did you get it?" and having "Old Navy!" be the answer many times, I decided it was time to reevaluate and possibly revisit the courtship. 

I cannot tell you how many great pieces I have found at Old Navy, especially from their fall collections. They've been really on trend and haven't disappointed me in the least. The best part is that they're budget-friendly. You can't argue with that!

I am enthralled about many of the pieces in their fall collection and I knew I had to share them with you! What are friends for, right? :) 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment