8.26.2013

Fall Polish Picks

It might be August but I can already smell the scents of pumpkin infused everything wafting in. While I'm an autumn girl at heart, I know many of you are still clinging on to the last bits of summer and that's just fine! I'm here to help you sort out what of the upcoming fall collections (and what old favorites) you need to add most to your stash to keep your tips seasonally trendy! 

I tend to gravitate toward colors that fit nature this time of year - deep or mossy greens, burnt orange, cool browns, and reds. It's also the perfect season to vamp it up with deep navy and plum. You can never go wrong with a glitter or duochrome to spice things up, or you could try a popular new trend for fall 2013 - brights! I personally prefer to leave the neons to summer and tanned skin, but a bright pop of orange is on-trend and seasonally appropriate.


I'm so excited to bust out these babies and I hope I spread the happy fall feelings to you all! Are there any colors you consider a seasonal staple?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment