1.30.2013

Nautical & Nice

Those who know me know I can't resist anything nautical. Rope knots, sailboats, adorable little sea creatures, anchors, you name it. I also really love the classic combination of a deep navy and a bright red. It makes you feel a bit patriotic too, no? While I like to sport aquatic-themed pieces all year long, they really get me excited for spring. There are a ton of cute nautical pieces on the market right now and I'd love to share some of my favorites with you! 




J. Crew anchor iPhone case / J. Crew anchor socks / J. Crew embroided anchor short / Miss Selfridge anchor bikini / Forever 21 anchor sweater / Betsey Johnson anchor bangle / Joie anchor jacquard sweater / Jack Wills Merrified dress / Sloane Ranger weekender / J. Crew Factory chino sailboat short  / Sloane Ranger belt / Sperry Top-Sider infinity scarf  / kate spade studs / Yves Saint Laurent wedges

Are you into being nautical and nice? Share your favorites!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment