4.24.2013

theBalm Nude'tude Palette


When Hautelook has makeup, I just can't hold myself back. Good brands, great prices.

About two months ago, theBalm popped up on the site and I had to snag a few things to add to my makeup collection. I have been eyeballing the Nude'tude palette for quite some time. I have never used eye shadows from theBalm before, so I was unsure of quality. Nevertheless, I couldn't resist the price and I'm glad I picked it up!

There are twelve neutral shadows in this palette, some shimmers and some mattes. There's a pretty great range of colors as well.


A mirror the size of the top of the palette is a major plus! (Repping my Bearcats!)






Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious
I'm loving the shimmer in these. No chunky glitter to fall all over your face, and they give off much more of a sheen than a sparkle. And Sexy - I can't resist a warm brown to accentuate the crease.

Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek

Snobby may very well end up being my favorite color in the palette. The golden yellow is gorgeous! 

The formula is super creamy and soft to the touch; no chalkiness on the matte shadows. The pigmentation isn't the absolute best I've ever used, but they definitely aren't shadows you have to layer and layer to get color from. I'd give them an A-. Overall, I'm really happy with this palette and I think it will be one of my absolute favorites come summer. 

The palette can be purchased at theBalm.com, Nordstrom, and wherever theBalm products are sold.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment